Last-Escape 24/7

Guthix is abusing and threatening! [PROOF] 10cuud4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Last-Escape 24/7

Guthix is abusing and threatening! [PROOF] 10cuud4

Last-Escape 24/7

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Private Server

+2
Josh
divine pro
6 posters

Guthix is abusing and threatening! [PROOF]

divine pro
    Newby
    Newby

Guthix is abusing and threatening! [PROOF] Empty Guthix is abusing and threatening! [PROOF]

Post  divine pro Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:32 pm

CLOSED

Last edited by divine pro on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    Josh
    Newby
    Newby

Guthix is abusing and threatening! [PROOF] Empty I hate death's side

Post  Josh Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:36 pm

Wow. Sorry for no screenies but this is what happened. After guthix and divine fought, he teled and guthix stayed. Then he went back to home. So then what happened was I asked guthix for a fight. So he said fine. Then I killed him in 2 specs. I didn't get drop so im like, oh cool. Divine got drop. And then guthix comes back and threatens to perm mute us if we don't give items back. He then said to me that even though I didn't get any items, I wasn't going to take items from a player who pked him. So Guthix muted me for "teaming" and "praying". Then he threatens to IP us if we don't give him back his "2 items". So this is clearly abuse of mod power and yes, I am ingame muted.

-I hate death
    guthixxxx
    Player Mod

Guthix is abusing and threatening! [PROOF] Empty Re: Guthix is abusing and threatening! [PROOF]

Post  guthixxxx Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:43 pm

thats it mage u no what its like bieng bugged by ppl all the time i just lost it so fine im quiting now so now theres "no mods" in game if u need me bk reply if not tc m8 and i might c you soon big bye to "cya in lummy, enz0, divine tank, im the devil, ctrl alt del, mage, kiwi, and the rest of you that play) thanks for having me play....
    Arcane Tank
    Arcane Tank
    I'm pretty good
    I'm pretty good

Guthix is abusing and threatening! [PROOF] Empty Re: Guthix is abusing and threatening! [PROOF]

Post  Arcane Tank Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:09 am

nooooooooooooooooooo guthix dont quit:(
    Joni Skill X
    Joni Skill X
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

Post  Joni Skill X Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:20 am

Everyone gets mad when you lose good stuff in PvP ( gs-s , bandos armour, sets of barrows ect...). I don't think he needs demote, guys just be in his place, and you know how would you feel, I've died in PvP ( even with good stuff or not ) and whatever you do, you would feel angry and be mad. Almost noone can stand that. And Guthix don't quit bro we need you here! We gonna miss you.
    divine pro
    Newby
    Newby

Post  divine pro Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:03 am

He only lost an ss.. and dboots... and I don't get mad, I mean I'm like aww gf, but I don't get pissy.
    Joni Skill X
    Joni Skill X
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

Post  Joni Skill X Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:09 am

divine pro wrote:He only lost an ss.. and dboots... and I don't get mad, I mean I'm like aww gf, but I don't get pissy.

You aren't Guthix, different persons have different feelings. And I wanna see you when you get owned while risking things that are costly.
    Arcane Tank
    Arcane Tank
    I'm pretty good
    I'm pretty good

Post  Arcane Tank Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:28 am

guthixxx come backkk:(((
    Josh
    Newby
    Newby

Guthix is abusing and threatening! [PROOF] Empty uh lets see.

Post  Josh Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:35 am

Well you know what? This has been going on for a long time now. Its your choice first of all to go and "risk" in the wild. Not like someone is forcing you to wear like bandos, partyhats, etc. in the wild. 2nd of all, he wasn't risking. We skulled on him. He would've lost like nothing. 3rd of all, he accepted our fight and simply losing doesn't mean you can mute people or threaten to ip them. 4th of all, this has been happening everytime Guthix fights someone in cash and loses something like d boots. He would say give back cus you can't loot in wild or i'll perm mute you or ban. It's always been like that. Seriously, its just a game. I've lost an ags b4, so what? I didn't care. I just pked another one back. It's not that hard tbh.
    Joni Skill X
    Joni Skill X
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

Post  Joni Skill X Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:41 pm

The topic is closed, just look at first post, first of all.
    Cy@ 1n Lummy
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

Post  Cy@ 1n Lummy Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:11 pm

seriously stop hating on him guys he probably helped u alot and teaming is often looked down upon by alot of ppl like me/guthix. if he had not been there most of our players including me would still be last escape retards. so seriously stop being pricks and leave guthix the fuck alone!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:52 am