Last-Escape 24/7

The #1 Private Server


    Alright come on...

    Share

    Look
    I LIKE DIS GAME
    I LIKE DIS GAME

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2010-10-05

    Alright come on...

    Post  Look on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:56 pm

    Seriously how long does it take to fix/ get a new charger?

    I don't mean to be rude but it's been a month if not more...

    to die 21
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Posts : 120
    Join date : 2010-08-27
    Age : 26
    Location : Texas

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  to die 21 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:13 pm

    Agreed.
    avatar
    Green H Ween
    Newby
    Newby

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2010-11-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Canada, Alberta

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  Green H Ween on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:25 pm

    Hey, He's doing his best. Don't push him. I mean yea it's taking a while, But he's doing his best.
    avatar
    Joni Skill X
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2010-09-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Tirana - Albania

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  Joni Skill X on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:43 am

    He should at least inform us.

    to die 21
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Posts : 120
    Join date : 2010-08-27
    Age : 26
    Location : Texas

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  to die 21 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:29 am

    yea. he hasnt posted in like a week or two...

    Look
    I LIKE DIS GAME
    I LIKE DIS GAME

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2010-10-05

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  Look on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:13 pm

    An update on what's going on would be nice.

    to die 21
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Posts : 120
    Join date : 2010-08-27
    Age : 26
    Location : Texas

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  to die 21 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:23 am

    agreed. and i think personally redbull and tyler should be demoted... because they havent been on since like a week after the server went down... i mean good greif they are mods. they should be here atleast once a day...
    avatar
    Joni Skill X
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2010-09-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Tirana - Albania

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  Joni Skill X on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:29 am

    to die 21 wrote:agreed. and i think personally redbull and tyler should be demoted... because they havent been on since like a week after the server went down... i mean good greif they are mods. they should be here atleast once a day...

    You need server on first.
    Why do you even think about the "Mods", ahh I guess you want mod for yourself.
    Anyways I don't give a fuck who will be mods and admins, I JUST WANT THE FUCKING SERVER ON.
    And I don't want to start a fight, so peace man Cool

    Joni Chica LLaca BUM BUM
    | Randomed Up Cool |

    to die 21
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Posts : 120
    Join date : 2010-08-27
    Age : 26
    Location : Texas

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  to die 21 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:56 pm

    Joni Skill X wrote:
    to die 21 wrote:agreed. and i think personally redbull and tyler should be demoted... because they havent been on since like a week after the server went down... i mean good greif they are mods. they should be here atleast once a day...

    You need server on first.
    Why do you even think about the "Mods", ahh I guess you want mod for yourself.
    Anyways I don't give a fuck who will be mods and admins, I JUST WANT THE FUCKING SERVER ON.
    And I don't want to start a fight, so peace man Cool

    Joni Chica LLaca BUM BUM
    | Randomed Up Cool |

    it is true that i have been trying very hard for mod. and i am gettin aggitated that the server isnt up and at MAGE's lack of informing us... but Look still posts stuff. i mean its not that hard to post or just show up... we all do... ps im now banned from 8 priv servers cause im advertising Very Happy Laughing
    avatar
    Waffle
    I LIKE DIS GAME
    I LIKE DIS GAME

    Posts : 55
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 20

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  Waffle on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:07 pm

    Don't wanna wait? Go find a different server pussies. I would rather wait and admire M A G E 's work. I mean, this server looks pretty good all tho it isn't on.

    fearedshadow
    EPIC POSTER
    EPIC POSTER

    Posts : 390
    Join date : 2010-09-04
    Age : 22
    Location : Lévis

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  fearedshadow on Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:59 pm

    just a question, green h ween, you said it was true that mage was long to repair server. But what the fuck can you say on that, your only back since last week...

    Look
    I LIKE DIS GAME
    I LIKE DIS GAME

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2010-10-05

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  Look on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:11 pm

    Waffle wrote:Don't wanna wait? Go find a different server pussies. I would rather wait and admire M A G E 's work. I mean, this server looks pretty good all tho it isn't on.

    Dude, I would be fine with waiting if I could know when I would be able to stop waiting, like a due date.

    But there has been no update, and I wondered why so I posted this. That's why, no impatience without a reason.

    You also have no reason to flame, and we're trying to get more people, don't scare them away and tell them to go to a different server.
    avatar
    Waffle
    I LIKE DIS GAME
    I LIKE DIS GAME

    Posts : 55
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 20

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  Waffle on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:06 pm

    I swear I wonder why I haven't left this server yet. It's full of retards! I'm not trying to flame but I'm taking M A G E 's side. All I have to say is be patience. INstead of making 3 Threads asking "When is server gonna be up?! D:" If your "fine with waiting", quit making threads.
    avatar
    Joni Skill X
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2010-09-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Tirana - Albania

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  Joni Skill X on Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:36 am

    Waffle wrote:I swear I wonder why I haven't left this server yet. It's full of retards! I'm not trying to flame but I'm taking M A G E 's side. All I have to say is be patience. INstead of making 3 Threads asking "When is server gonna be up?! D:" If your "fine with waiting", quit making threads.

    I been on a lot of servers atm, and I've made Pk Vid of them as well, because they are spawn servers, you can aswell see them if you type "IVCEXPERTKILLER" on youtube.
    They are spawn servers so I could just gear up and go kill peoples, and I am found a ECO server yesterday, was pissed off when it had customs.
    I aint found any server as good as LE yet, and I am sure will be hard to find one.
    Oh and what about the "retards".
    They come from the need of beeing a mod, they are just day dreaming to be a mod one day as LE had a crash on mods since the dupe guy time.
    Funny is that there are people that think they can do something good for server while it is off.
    You don't make any good you are just wasting your time.
    Oh and if you say that you got people waiting why aren't they posting on site? Or they just quit first second they saw server is off.

    Peace Wink

    guthixxxx
    Player Mod

    Posts : 397
    Join date : 2010-08-18
    Age : 22
    Location : uk

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  guthixxxx on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:11 pm

    topic closed.

    p.s mage is doing his best don't make topics like this the other 2 haven't had a reply from mage so making a third isn't gonna change anything just be patient im sure itl be up real soon.
    avatar
    Waffle
    I LIKE DIS GAME
    I LIKE DIS GAME

    Posts : 55
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 20

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  Waffle on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:05 pm

    People keep making freaking topics. They don't know what "wait" means. SOme people are still even selling their stuff in the market! I mean I was a donater, I probably lost all of my stuff. And NO offense but all mods do is mute. I don't know why I was going for mod. And Guthixxx, you're in-game mod. You have no right to close forum topics.
    avatar
    Joni Skill X
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2010-09-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Tirana - Albania

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  Joni Skill X on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:14 pm

    Waffle wrote: And Guthixxx, you're in-game mod. You have no right to close forum topics.

    You meaning Admin, that should make him a forum mod too, even though M A G E didn't had time to put a forum mod.
    avatar
    Waffle
    I LIKE DIS GAME
    I LIKE DIS GAME

    Posts : 55
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 20

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  Waffle on Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:26 pm

    LOLWUT? He's admin? Since when!?
    avatar
    Green H Ween
    Newby
    Newby

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2010-11-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Canada, Alberta

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  Green H Ween on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:48 pm

    fearedshadow wrote:just a question, green h ween, you said it was true that mage was long to repair server. But what the fuck can you say on that, your only back since last week...
    Yea, I got back to the server last week, does that mean I've only been on this server for a week? No. I've known M A G E for months now, He works REALLY hard and if you don't believe me, Ask someone else who has known M A G E for a while.
    avatar
    Joni Skill X
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2010-09-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Tirana - Albania

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  Joni Skill X on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:33 am

    Waffle wrote:LOLWUT? He's admin? Since when!?

    Since banks were reset.
    avatar
    madno7
    I LIKE DIS GAME
    I LIKE DIS GAME

    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2010-08-01
    Age : 23
    Location : Falador

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  madno7 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:50 am

    Mage hasnt posted for awhile so maybe something happend to him
    avatar
    Waffle
    I LIKE DIS GAME
    I LIKE DIS GAME

    Posts : 55
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 20

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  Waffle on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:25 am

    Ok fuck this, I'm out. See ya Tony! Thanks for taking all my hard earned shit.
    avatar
    Joni Skill X
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2010-09-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Tirana - Albania

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  Joni Skill X on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:27 am

    Waffle wrote:Ok fuck this, I'm out. See ya Tony! Thanks for taking all my hard earned shit.

    Yeah and you took his side, how nice. lol

    fearedshadow
    EPIC POSTER
    EPIC POSTER

    Posts : 390
    Join date : 2010-09-04
    Age : 22
    Location : Lévis

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  fearedshadow on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:12 pm

    Green H Ween wrote:Yea, I got back to the server last week, does that mean I've only been on this server for a week? No. I've known M A G E for months now, He works REALLY hard and if you don't believe me, Ask someone else who has known M A G E for a while.

    I dont say that youve not played before. --you said that it was true that M A G E was long to fix server, but your only back since a week, so you dont even know how long it has been down and since when we are all wondering when he will fix it...


    (sorry for my grammer, I speak french)

    Cy@ 1n Lummy
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Posts : 108
    Join date : 2010-08-16
    Age : 23

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  Cy@ 1n Lummy on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:26 pm

    guys i hope you realize that Tony has a life..He does this for fun and as a way of making a bit of cash. You cant really expect him to use all his time trying to fix his laptop. Give him a rest, havent you ever hear of the saying, "patience is a virtue". If you're tired of waiting go to another server, good riddance, you arent worth if if you cant wait.


    -Lummy Out! Cool

    Sponsored content

    Re: Alright come on...

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:09 pm