Last-Escape 24/7

The #1 Private Server


    HEY GUYS! :D

    Share

    ISMFOF
    I'm pretty good
    I'm pretty good

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    HEY GUYS! :D

    Post  ISMFOF on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:27 pm

    To all who still get on this website everyday,
    in hopes it will be back online.

    Get a life.

    Get over yourself.

    It's never going to be back online,
    so keep coming here bullshitting about how you wish and HOPE
    Tony fixes this, and waste your time.

    to die 21
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Posts : 120
    Join date : 2010-08-27
    Age : 26
    Location : Texas

    Re: HEY GUYS! :D

    Post  to die 21 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:27 pm

    Dude. Your a PRICK. OMG! Your Tyl3r! you fucking retarded ass mother fucker! your a fucking Mod. have more respect and faith in the server you little insignificant prick.

    PS ive had a bad day. so if i offend any1 other than ISMFOF then let me know.
    avatar
    Joni Skill X
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2010-09-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Tirana - Albania

    Re: HEY GUYS! :D

    Post  Joni Skill X on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:48 am

    M A G E wrote:hopefully we get up and running soon boys! check the site for updates.

    Sure thing Tyler.
    Another kid is gone. Wink
    Woot Woot.

    fearedshadow
    EPIC POSTER
    EPIC POSTER

    Posts : 390
    Join date : 2010-09-04
    Age : 22
    Location : Lévis

    Re: HEY GUYS! :D

    Post  fearedshadow on Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:33 am


    seem he didnt read the post of tony...

    ISMFOF
    I'm pretty good
    I'm pretty good

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Re: HEY GUYS! :D

    Post  ISMFOF on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:17 pm

    say what you want.

    you all have absoulutely no lives for sticking around this long,
    to play fucking runescape.

    some of you are probably in highschool
    get over yourselves its an online game.

    get scared.

    ISMFOF
    I'm pretty good
    I'm pretty good

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Re: HEY GUYS! :D

    Post  ISMFOF on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:19 pm

    its so funny you all stick around this long.
    get lives.

    tonys my boy, but i hope he never fixes it so
    you can all act gay together and hope it eventually goes back online.

    fearedshadow
    EPIC POSTER
    EPIC POSTER

    Posts : 390
    Join date : 2010-09-04
    Age : 22
    Location : Lévis

    Re: HEY GUYS! :D

    Post  fearedshadow on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:14 pm

    dude, first of all,it makes like 1 week that you come here every day and say that we are gay to come here everyday... kinda ironic

    Secondly, we are not coming here only in the hope that tony fixed the server, we are coming here to talk of things and to do other things than what you do (masturbate)

    finally, If there are people who like to play rs or online games, just shut the fuck up and go back to your life you dont have to bitch on everyone just because your angry that tony is not fixing the server.

    Sincerly, Fearedshadow

    Cy@ 1n Lummy
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Posts : 108
    Join date : 2010-08-16
    Age : 23

    Re: HEY GUYS! :D

    Post  Cy@ 1n Lummy on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:14 am

    Bitch, u got owned! Razz

    Look
    I LIKE DIS GAME
    I LIKE DIS GAME

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2010-10-05

    Re: HEY GUYS! :D

    Post  Look on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:42 am

    Kid is a dick. It takes a few minutes to come on here and check if the server is online or not.

    It doesn't take our life -.-

    I play football, indoor track, and lacrosse. I'm pretty sure I have a life other than the computer.

    guthixxxx
    Player Mod

    Posts : 397
    Join date : 2010-08-18
    Age : 22
    Location : uk

    Re: HEY GUYS! :D

    Post  guthixxxx on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:44 am

    lol well put fear and lumy he didnt get owned he got epicly owned =]

    to die 21
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Posts : 120
    Join date : 2010-08-27
    Age : 26
    Location : Texas

    Re: HEY GUYS! :D

    Post  to die 21 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:57 pm

    Look wrote:

    I play football, indoor track, and lacrosse. I'm pretty sure I have a life other than the computer.

    LOL read Bold Lol. Lacrosse... no offence dude. its just funny. PS i play Football, Soccer, and Baseball. Im in College.

    And. I do believe Tyl3r should be demoted and shot.
    avatar
    Joni Skill X
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2010-09-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Tirana - Albania

    Re: HEY GUYS! :D

    Post  Joni Skill X on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:32 am

    to die 21 wrote:
    should be demoted.

    WNB ( wanna be a mod ) much?
    Why does every topic end for someone to be demoted.
    It's just plain stupid, have the server on first.
    Noobs, I bet that Mage knows who has to be a mod, and who doesn't has to be, and doesn't need your point out.

    to die 21
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Posts : 120
    Join date : 2010-08-27
    Age : 26
    Location : Texas

    Re: HEY GUYS! :D

    Post  to die 21 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:27 pm

    Joni Skill X wrote:
    to die 21 wrote:
    should be demoted.

    WNB ( wanna be a mod ) much?
    Why does every topic end for someone to be demoted.
    It's just plain stupid, have the server on first.
    Noobs, I bet that Mage knows who has to be a mod, and who doesn't has to be, and doesn't need your point out.

    im just saying. if he is acting like this why on earth is he a mod?? and idc about being a mod anymore. if i get it then its all fine and dandy. but if i dont then who cares? im just ready for server to be up.
    avatar
    Joni Skill X
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2010-09-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Tirana - Albania

    Re: HEY GUYS! :D

    Post  Joni Skill X on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:04 pm

    He isn't a mod anymore he demoted himself.
    Think smart, act cool Wink.

    to die 21
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Posts : 120
    Join date : 2010-08-27
    Age : 26
    Location : Texas

    Re: HEY GUYS! :D

    Post  to die 21 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:17 am

    he did?
    avatar
    Joni Skill X
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2010-09-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Tirana - Albania

    Re: HEY GUYS! :D

    Post  Joni Skill X on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:21 am

    ISMFOF wrote:To all who still get on this website everyday,
    in hopes it will be back online.

    Get a life.

    Get over yourself.

    It's never going to be back online,
    so keep coming here bullshitting about how you wish and HOPE
    Tony fixes this, and waste your time.

    Of course he did.

    fearedshadow
    EPIC POSTER
    EPIC POSTER

    Posts : 390
    Join date : 2010-09-04
    Age : 22
    Location : Lévis

    Re: HEY GUYS! :D

    Post  fearedshadow on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:02 am

    at least he wont rae and mute us all =P
    avatar
    jad2002
    I LIKE DIS GAME
    I LIKE DIS GAME

    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2010-09-06

    Re: HEY GUYS! :D

    Post  jad2002 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:13 pm

    to die 21 wrote:
    Look wrote:

    I play football, indoor track, and lacrosse. I'm pretty sure I have a life other than the computer.

    LOL read Bold Lol. Lacrosse... no offence dude. its just funny. PS i play Football, Soccer, and Baseball. Im in College.

    And. I do believe Tyl3r should be demoted and shot.
    y are u playing this game in collage??????? and p.s what college u going to
    confused Razz confused confused confused

    to die 21
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

    Posts : 120
    Join date : 2010-08-27
    Age : 26
    Location : Texas

    Re: HEY GUYS! :D

    Post  to die 21 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:08 pm

    jad2002 wrote:
    to die 21 wrote:
    Look wrote:

    I play football, indoor track, and lacrosse. I'm pretty sure I have a life other than the computer.

    LOL read Bold Lol. Lacrosse... no offence dude. its just funny. PS i play Football, Soccer, and Baseball. Im in College.

    And. I do believe Tyl3r should be demoted and shot.
    y are u playing this game in collage??????? and p.s what college u going to
    confused Razz confused confused confused

    im bored. and it amuses me. and i go to TSTC Waco. in Texas

    Sponsored content

    Re: HEY GUYS! :D

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:06 am