Last-Escape 24/7

Im really sorry guys, but i have no other choice. 10cuud4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Last-Escape 24/7

Im really sorry guys, but i have no other choice. 10cuud4

Last-Escape 24/7

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Private Server

5 posters

Im really sorry guys, but i have no other choice.

Cy@ 1n Lummy
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

Im really sorry guys, but i have no other choice. Empty Im really sorry guys, but i have no other choice.

Post  Cy@ 1n Lummy Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:15 pm

Hey guys, its Lummy here, and I just wanted to say one final,official farewell L.E. I also made this thread for anyone who wants to leave, and also to post info about which sever you are moving to and username(s) ect. I am moving to SlashScape(slashscape.com(no "www.") My usernames are as follows in order of importance and time spent on it. Zwinkie10100, Rarerarerare,Fatal Click. This game is really great and I urge you guys to join me in RSPS heaven. Feel free to add me and pm me when ever I'm on. If you are following me(or not) please leave a reply stating where you are going(RSPS name), Username(s) and say your final goodbyes. L.E is a necropolis that only Tony can revive. Until then i'm gonna be hanging out at Slashscape. Bye to Guthix, Feared,Keno,Harrison,Joni,to die,Barton,Enz0,Waffle,Pure pker,Ctrl Alt Del. Ill be on here sometimes, just not as much.Bye and enjoy your life.
    Sad Sad Sad
    to die 21
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

Im really sorry guys, but i have no other choice. Empty Re: Im really sorry guys, but i have no other choice.

Post  to die 21 Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:00 pm

Farewell my dear Lummy. Farewell...

lol. sorry bout the dear but it just seemed appropriate lol.
    Joni Skill X
    Joni Skill X
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

Im really sorry guys, but i have no other choice. Empty Re: Im really sorry guys, but i have no other choice.

Post  Joni Skill X Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:22 am

You are true Lummy this server BSed us a lot, well atm I am playing CorruptionX ( Find it at top list of runelocus ) idk might try slashscape once get bored =], my username as usual is Joni Skill X, just pm me who you are from LE Very Happy.

Oh and my name on slashscape is Joni, coz it was free =P
    fearedshadow
    EPIC POSTER
    EPIC POSTER

Post  fearedshadow Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Joni! Me and ahhhhhhhhhh are playing corruptionx too =p you probably Know me, im fearedshadow... Tell me your username and ill try to help you ingame as im a bit rich. If anyone else wanna join, just add me in game or tell me ur username here so i can add u =p seems That its a goodbye to le... I cant promise That If Tony fix the server ill join back cuz im becoming famous in corruptionx but we never know. (ps: sorry for my grammar and spelling because im writing this on my itouch and as i speak french, it automaticly change thé words im writting into french ones...). Sincerly, fearedshadow--Tom. Edit: sorry Joni, just saw in your reply That your username is Joni skill x..
    to die 21
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

Post  to die 21 Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:31 am

so... i tried slashscape and im not a big fan of it. kinda sucks imo. but i have a corruptionx acc as well. the usual name To Die 21. send me a message if u see me on. and i also play TrinityPk. same user name. so well... ill be on here once a day or so.
    guthixxxx
    Player Mod

Post  guthixxxx Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:58 am

bye lummy old pal tc of ya self m8 and to anyone else that quit tc and gl in life ima stay around abit longer but after that il go aswell
    fearedshadow
    EPIC POSTER
    EPIC POSTER

Post  fearedshadow Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:24 pm

guys, ill give my name so you can add me on facebook and we will be able to keep contact

Thomas-Louis Harvey
    (ps:i dont care of pedos i can kick their ass =P)
    Joni Skill X
    Joni Skill X
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

Post  Joni Skill X Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:00 am

Yeah slashscape was pretty ODD lol, I will keep beeing on corruptionx and play runescape so and so, name on corruptionx is Joni Skill X, and on RS join clan [ Chat of w11 ] bcoz my PM there is only on friends =]. You will find me there easy, coz my username as usually Joni in it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:32 am