Last-Escape 24/7

owning that duper 10cuud4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Last-Escape 24/7

owning that duper 10cuud4

Last-Escape 24/7

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Private Server

+2
devon
rich noob
6 posters

owning that duper

rich noob
    Newby
    Newby

owning that duper Empty owning that duper

Post  rich noob Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 am

ok...if ur tired of all this duping shit tht is happening from jealousy join me and we will get rid of all the duped items the guy tht duped says he is owner of warscape i took care of him he shall notbother our server anymore if he does it wnt matter cuz his server is getting shut down i stn my buddies up at runelocus a little letter tellin them wat he did showed them wat he posted and they said we will take care of him but anyways back to the topic if u want to rid all the duped items join me and power ranger aka my cuzzin to own all these nubs with duped armour and all the ppl with duped armour be warned we are after u just to let u kno i kno there's ppl out there who arent queroperating they will after im done with them me power ranger guthix lost and divine rush have all been trying to rid them i just think its shity how u ppl tht are using duped items would waant to keep them oh u think u'll be rich cuz u have duped shit well its not tht way this causes resets and if i get reseted i will be pissed and then i rlly have to destroy all u ppl tht think its cool to have duped shit...... im not againt any1 aslong as they arent trying to help mage is a tyte server owner and he has good mods....but if u try and ruin mage's server ur a FUCKING coward

plz take this in to consideration all ur MOTHA FUCKIN DUPERS im not flaming any admin or mods just the players tht have duped shit cuz its shity not to give it up..... thnx for ur time and consideration
    devon
    Newby
    Newby

owning that duper Empty Re: owning that duper

Post  devon Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:01 pm

i completely agree with you. we have been working hard and doing our personal best to stop these dupers. im really gettin pisses cuz like dupes are worthless, so nobody is really "rich" im glad our friends over at runelocus got our letter and understood whats been going on. cant wait for our runelocus manager to spy on the server and check for dupers Very Happy

btw, i would like to thank guthix for being a GREAT mod, and friend to us all here at last-escape. also rich noob, lost, and a few others for helping out with these dupers. lets keep up the good work and get this server #1 on runelocus guys! we can do it. tell ALL your friends about this server and recruit your asses off. if we geet 300+ online and take a screenie for M A G E im sure he would be very impressed with us all, and dont forget to vote daily! Thanks.

-Devon a.k.a Power Ranger
    divine rush
    I LIKE DIS GAME
    I LIKE DIS GAME

owning that duper Empty u guys are fakee

Post  divine rush Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:30 pm

wtf are you guys talking a bout you guys are so fuckin fake its me guthix and lost now u guys are trying to be a part of this how are u guys even gonna do that?
    devon
    Newby
    Newby

Post  devon Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:56 pm

were talking about us sending a letter to our friends at runelocus. we told them whats been going on, and about all this. they aregoing to have warscape shut down, and no weve been helping a lot too kid. btw were the ones getting there server shut down. soo we are making a difference, and your making me mad. please stfu and stop trying to say me and rich noob arent helping. because we were actually tele blocking people, and risking our shit just to get duped items for guthix to drop. i lost 4 claws 2 d boots 5 furys a bcp and ags doing this for the server. AND i spent 250m on duped items only to drop them. so yeahh.

divine rush
    I LIKE DIS GAME
    I LIKE DIS GAME

Post  divine rush Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:46 pm

that does mean something but still were a team now and im sorry. us together will help stop the dupers. ur a good player to the community i thought u were fake man. but dont tell me to stfu. cuz i know what to do on this server just as much as you.
    i shall dupe
    I LIKE DIS GAME
    I LIKE DIS GAME

Post  i shall dupe Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:53 pm

hi divine, duper here Smile
    nice to see you came and attempted to spam my server.and used the same user and pass as this server- retard. i had stopped duping. me and guthix made a deal. and now because of you, i will dupe this out over and over. so you still feeling like your gonna get mod for helping? no because you actually fucked ur server over.

gf nerd.

owning that duper Fwtwyx
    guthixxxx
    Player Mod

Post  guthixxxx Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 pm

divine -.-
    i shall dupe
    I LIKE DIS GAME
    I LIKE DIS GAME

Post  i shall dupe Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:56 pm

yep. sorry guthix. i had stopped. now its on.
    guthixxxx
    Player Mod

Post  guthixxxx Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:59 pm

divine u have pissed me of now i stopped him and u made him start thought u were helping server now theres proof that u made him start if mage looks at this what u think is gonna happen
    i shall dupe
    I LIKE DIS GAME
    I LIKE DIS GAME

Post  i shall dupe Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:03 pm

guthix, you know we are still chill. and no, guthix never took items from me and kept, i know this because i hacked him and dropped all his shit. and im also sorry about that. but because of divine im back, and this time i have help. we arent just spawning rares this time either. we are going to spawn casual items and then some rares. because its a lot harder to fix. without a reset. but since you wont patch this dupe. a reset wont do shit.
    guthixxxx
    Player Mod

Post  guthixxxx Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:06 pm

1 sec david im coming to ur game im tired of trying my hardest so much that someone i aint saying who but his name is a spirit shield and fucked it all up.
    i shall dupe
    I LIKE DIS GAME
    I LIKE DIS GAME

Post  i shall dupe Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:07 pm

well my admin acc is i wanna pk, sexy pure is my hidden, and meh pk sucks is my pker.
    guthixxxx
    Player Mod

Post  guthixxxx Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:08 pm

kk m8 i am at home place

Last edited by guthixxxx on Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    i shall dupe
    I LIKE DIS GAME
    I LIKE DIS GAME

Post  i shall dupe Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:10 pm

devon wrote:were talking about us sending a letter to our friends at runelocus. we told them whats been going on, and about all this. they aregoing to have warscape shut down, and no weve been helping a lot too kid. btw were the ones getting there server shut down. soo we are making a difference, and your making me mad. please stfu and stop trying to say me and rich noob arent helping. because we were actually tele blocking people, and risking our shit just to get duped items for guthix to drop. i lost 4 claws 2 d boots 5 furys a bcp and ags doing this for the server. AND i spent 250m on duped items only to drop them. so yeahh.

and btw, warscape wont shut down.
    I shall crash
    Newby
    Newby

Post  I shall crash Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:40 pm

heyyyyyyyyy how you guys doing im the new crasher for this server im gonna have a lot of fun hopefully have some fun with the memeber

i hope i enjoy my stay here ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:32 am