Last-Escape 24/7

you fake ass. 10cuud4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Last-Escape 24/7

you fake ass. 10cuud4

Last-Escape 24/7

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Private Server

3 posters

you fake ass.

divine rush
    I LIKE DIS GAME
    I LIKE DIS GAME

you fake ass. Empty you fake ass.

Post  divine rush Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:42 pm

i am not trying to be a dick but you new guys that are coming in and posting on these forums u guys know shit. ur not doing shit. if u think ur getting back 100k duped items for a day? that still aint shit u guys are so fake u made ur acc liek what yesterday? seriously stop bullshitting already power ranger rich noob etc all yall. like i said we dont need anymore people to help out u guys dont even have a ring to stop these guys . i can gurantee u when server is up me guthix tyl3r mods and lost will take care of it ourself so please back off this shit and play the fuckin game and stop pretending like ur tryin g to help.

how do i know lost ,guthix and tyler are legit players?

well i made new acc andi totally asked em the most annoying question i expected them to flame at me. but nope. guess what i got in return?

they helped me for over an hour. okay? u guys get it we dont need ur help. mods, lost and i will take care of everything. we will help mage server stay up we dont need thwe new people. u guys dont even know the economy for godsake u guys try buying ags for 80m come on..
    devon
    Newby
    Newby

you fake ass. Empty Re: you fake ass.

Post  devon Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:52 pm

dude dont try to put me on blast like that. ive been playing for about 4 months now. i help a lot of people too. i recruit people, i try to help, i been helping guthix, stfu if ur gunna talk shit. i care bout the server and will not stop trying to help. if u dont appreciate me and rich noob helping out the server suck a big ass cock. we both been playing for 3-4 months now. AND we got warscape about to be shit down by runelocus, so yeah we are helping. runelocus is going to block his ip from making servers. we ARE taking care of dupers with guthix and you. but as far as lost goes. he freaking sucks major cock. he flames everyone and has no respect. he talks shit bout guthix, and guthix is the best mod we could have. i know for a fact. when i joined it was when guthix was still poor. so yeah i know your mad about all this but u dont gotta take it out on me.

-Devon a.k.a Power Ranger

divine rush
    I LIKE DIS GAME
    I LIKE DIS GAME

Post  divine rush Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:48 pm

noooooo i amm sorry i didnt know u were already playing i gues when i play i never see you online . please take my apology. continue to help the server i guess i was in a bad mood and hearing that shit pisses me off. my bad and hey us as a team + no dupers.
    i shall dupe
    I LIKE DIS GAME
    I LIKE DIS GAME

Post  i shall dupe Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:56 pm

hi divine, duper here
    nice to see you came and attempted to spam my server.and used the same user and pass as this server- retard. i had stopped duping. me and guthix made a deal. and now because of you, i will dupe this out over and over. so you still feeling like your gonna get mod for helping? no because you actually fucked ur server over.

gf nerd.

you fake ass. Fwtwyx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:10 am