Last-Escape 24/7

Recruitment 10cuud4

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Last-Escape 24/7

Recruitment 10cuud4

Last-Escape 24/7

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Private Server

4 posters

Recruitment

to die 21
    Pro Poster
    Pro Poster

Recruitment Empty Recruitment

Post  to die 21 Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:11 pm

Okay, for the past 2 days I have been on countless pservers and had my autotyper advertise and try to recruit new players. Well my lonely efforts have helped a bit but I need all of you to help out and play this server a bit more than usual. Because I had 3 people try out and they said it wasnt bad but it lacked enough players. So I need everyone to get on as much as possible for the next week or so. That would help get this server the number of players it deserves.

Thank You,

To Die 21
    robalo9
    robalo9
    I'm pretty good
    I'm pretty good

Recruitment Empty Helping also

Post  robalo9 Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:39 pm

I have been helping since last friday to and i may have gotten alot of people but they said it was a legit server but didnt like the players to some stayed.... Some went there ways....But this server is a very good one i love it and i dedicate alot to it so just keep working.
    ctrl alt del
    ctrl alt del
    Player Mod

Recruitment Empty everyone read

Post  ctrl alt del Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:07 pm

we need to advertise as much as possible this week i need everyone i can get,i need mods to be doing their jobs and helping players instead of getting involed in argumets with them,when people see our staff arguing they're not going to want to play, everyone understand?
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh
    I'm pretty good
    I'm pretty good

Recruitment Empty Re: Recruitment

Post  Ahhhhhhhhhhh Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:19 pm

is it possible for me to become a mod now? I have helped alot of people with questions they had and have become very familar with these site's forums, ive spammed my butt off at other sites and i am still doing as much as i can. please respond ty

Sponsored content

Recruitment Empty Re: Recruitment

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:32 pm